Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Greetings from Arkansas!

Arkansas is cold. And in Central time, so I am confused as to what time it really is, and what that even means.

Today we are wandering around, talking to voters, I think. Then to Atlanta, where I may stay for the night, or go on to Washington. I await further instructions. Again.

I did just learn more about where Hillary stays when she is here. Two nights ago she got to sleep in her bed in Chappaqua. The next night in Georgetown. Last night, she stayed in an apartment on top of the Clinton Presidential Library!!! I wish we had time to go there. I enjoyed Reagan's very much.

Send any Atlanta tips my way!!! I like to pretend I will do more than just sleep! Apparently a few of us will be ditching out, most heading off to California direct instead of the DC stopover.

No comments: