Saturday, January 26, 2008

On the bus...

We spent the morning at Shaunees, a restaurant chain with great hash browns. It was a little chaotic, but interesting. People were so excited to see Hillary. She ate breakfast there, so we had time to kill. When a bunch of women were excited about one thing coming out for the buffet, I went over to investigate and they encouraged me to try it.

It was fat back. And it was salty. But I ate it!!!

Then we went to a restaurant downtown in Columbia for the same thing. No fat back. But lots of people running around and talking to Hillary.

I've managed to find some vegetables and a place to sit down for a bit. I am writing up my notes for the boys.

Tonight we head to a super rally in Nashville, and then Memphis! Who knew life could be this exciting.

1 comment:

The Chic Critique said...

Oh my goodness!!! Did you get to ride on HillAir? Did they give everyone champagne? You are amazing to try fat back. Wow, ugh, I don't even want to think about it. Yay Melissa!!!