Thursday, January 10, 2008

Let's do it again!

Not right away, but I would love to do it all again. It's fascinating to be the witness of history like that.

I made some friends, heard lots of stories, and learned all about the geography and pride of the Granite State. I am fascinated by the Hillary upset, and all the articles and columns that have followed. One by a Times columnist talked about how women don't like to see Hillary be beaten up, and how they respond to it. Apparently when she ran against Lazio, the commentator showed her during the Monica times, and asked about why she lied about her husband. Fascinating.

I've gotten some great feedback from my loved ones on the Internet, so if I ever go back on a trail, I will definately do this again! Today Hillary is in Nevada for most of the day. Then California. I wouldn't mind spending a day or two in sunshine...

But for now, it's great to be home. Joe got me roses. And cleaned the house. And got us Indian food last night, so I could put on pajamas and watch Super Bad. He's a keeper, and life is so much more fun with him.

No comments: